Pages


Sunday, January 12, 2014

Nail of the Week #1

Hey there gals! Finally, I got all the bloggingg vibes back again. I had writer's block since November or maybe I was so busy with my offline life that I really can't sit down and write something.

Well, I'm back! For my first post this year, it's about my latest nail art creation. It's really simple and everybody can do it. Let me know if you want a tutorial by leaving a comment below. 💅

Photo from my Instagram account.

Here are the products I've used:


Caronis Fast-Dry Top Coat
Caronia Summer Fling
Caronia Rosy Glow
Holika Holika nail polish (will update this with the shade name soon)

Go on and try this cool nail art and give life to your precious nails ❤️

Lots of ❤️,
Sai 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...