Pages


Friday, November 26, 2010

What does 50X fairer skin means to me?

By Sai

Let’s try a new topic here. Let’s talk about having fairer skin. I’ve been a “morena” ever since and sometimes I wish I’m fairer. Here are the reasons why.

Obviously, I want to be whiter.
This is me and I found a fairer version of me online. This is not edited. This is the real whoever she is and it kinda surprised me when a friend of mine showed me this. Yes! That’s exactly me but way whiter!
Photo courtesy of Flick
Let’s face it! Filipino men love ladies with white legs *whistles*
Surprisingly, if you’re skin stands out especially in the office you’ll be promoted faster! (Especially if your boss likes you hahahaha)
Hmmmmm, if I have a boyfriend, I think he’ll not ask for more. His eyes will always be mine hahaha
Boy Abunda will discover me and I’ll be a star!
More people will like me simply because they find me pretty (just a thought though)
Now that I’m single, it means more SUITORS! Guys, if this ever does happen, the line is open and I will try to accommodate everyone (just a stupid wish)
I’ll give a very pretty genetical makeup for my future children! Additional population to fab human in the world (just kidding)

And lastly…

I’d answer my question from the very beginning: Will all of these happen when I’m whiter? Hahaha, get the point?

There you have it! That’s what having 50x fairer skin means to me. How about you? What do you want 50x more with fairer skin?


18 comments:

  1. For me, it means I may look good in any color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Six-One :) Thanks for sharing what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Filipinos may have *brown tone skin but one can always have a choice to make, for the sake of their own definition of beauty and i'll support you with that sis! go to a fairer skin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I want to be whiter, too! Because I want to be a STAR!

    Meron din akong sinalihang ganito. Here's my link:

    http://prettynicely.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-want-50x-more-confidence-with-fairer.html

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Filipinos may have *brown tone skin but one can make a choice, for the sake of and their own definition of beauty, and I'll support you with that! :D go to a fairer skin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing ladies and for dropping your comments ;)

    Good luck to us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi ms. sai! you are really astig on that naruto costume but what's more astig is that you really have a great skin tone (",) and yeah i agree more SUITORS!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm tisoy does that count? hehe XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha I even find my alter-self astig Ann :)) I'm lady-like and she's full of super powers! Hahaha. About the "more suitor" thingy, high-five!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @KUMAGCOW - Hehehe I envy you! I always wanted to be Tisay just to know how would I look like. Thanks to that lady at the top, now I know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boy, I always wanted to be fairer Alex. But I'm afraid to take pills to make that happen :P So I'm stuck with my morena skin. I love it though :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. sa pinas kasi, basta maputi ka maganda ka...that's a fact! hehe. go go go, sai! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally agree Edel! Being "tisay" is equivalent to "effortless beauty" here in the Philippines hahaha =))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ay naku, I support you! Go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Weeee, thanks for the support Ivy :) Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wait... what about the millions of guys who adore morenas?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Manuel,

    This is just one of the many "what ifs" in my head. Hehe, I love my morena skin that's why I don't go to beauty clinics to inject chemicals in my body just to be fairer. Besides, I already know how I would look like if I'm fairer. Thanks to my look-alike (the whiter version of me) I found over the net haha. seeing the fairer me is enough (I think) LOL

    Cheers to all morenas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...