Pages


Friday, November 26, 2010

Live blogging for the Visayas Blogging Summit 2010

By Sai

Yes oh yes! This is my first time to conquer my "I'm afraid of airplanes" drama! Gee, I'm so excited to literally fly! I did not sleep because I'm afraid I'd be too happy sleeping while my airplane is flying to Iloilo hahaha.


So, my day started with a funny talk with my daddy :P He accompanied me to the airport. I actually asked him to because I'm so naive! I don't know anything! This is my first time to leave Manila hahaha (I know this sounds pathetic but what can I do? It's the truth hahaha) Sorry for my look. No makeup. No sleep. I'm like a zombie! Hahaha

 

I did not eat my breakfast so I bought a huge order of congee :D This is my first time to eat century eggs hahaha

I won't bother your weekend so I'll be blogging (technically updating) about VBS 2010 at The Fashionista. Like the page and feel free to interact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...