Pages


Sunday, November 14, 2010

TameraOnline offers a real makeup shopping experience online

By Sai

I recently found out about TameraOnline.com. They started last 2009 as the only website the offers a real makeup shopping experience through online shopping/buying. They are selling different globally-known products like Lancome and Mary Kay.

As I was browsing their site, I stumbled upon this product:
Lancome 3D Gloss in Funky Pink
Yep, that's right! It's the pinkiest lip gloss I ever saw and I think it's so cute, girly and I would like to try it! According to TameraOnline, it helps redefine lip contours with its plump applicator. This will make your lips look fuller and kissable! Yes, I'm a lover of pink products ;) It's Php840.06 and you can order it anytime! I wonder if someone will be kind enough to give me this Lancome lip gloss as a Christmas gift hahaha! I want to make a product review on this, please please give me one whoever you are! LOL

TameraOnline is hosting their contest right now in their website. Click the photo below for more details.
Want more updates from TameraOnline? Like their Facebook Fan Page.


All rights reserved by Sai Sayson. 2010
Lancome ABSOLUE SEDUCTION complete makeup palette
Lancome Absolute Seduction complete makeup palette
 
Lancome BI-FACIL Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover (125ml) 4.2 Fluid Ounces
Lancome BI-FACIL Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover
 
Lancome Colour Dose Lip & Cheek Gel Color Dose Lipgloss & Gel Blush .034 Oz (9.7g) in Crazy London
Lancome Colour Dose Lip and Cheek Gel Color Dose Lipgloss and Gel Blush


2 comments:

  1. Nice offer you have published here. I will definitely take a look on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Mineral makeup,

    Glad you liked it :) I visited their site and it's full of different makeup brands! I'm planning on buying this lipgloss by Lancome soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...