Pages


Friday, November 19, 2010

Party Friday at the Hennessy Artistry: The Global Art of Mixing

By Sai

Gee, thanks to Flow of www.flowellgalindez.com for inviting me in this event! I really had fun. It was a night out with my fellow bloggers (Alex Dizon, Iris and Montsch Acosta, EJ and Ginger Arboleda, Cathy Copaway and Abe Alhambra, Jr., Jeman Villanueva and Azrael Coladilla).
From left to right: Flow Galindez, Sai Sayson, Iris Acosta, Montsch Acosta
Photo courtesy of ManilaReviews.com
The Philippine All Star opened the night with an awesome dance number! I'm a big fan of these guys. I hope they can remember me because I always see them in most events I've attended in the past.




Three bands rocked the party. Kjwan, True faith and Pupil made my night! I love Ely Buendia and True Faith. I'm really not a "rock-type person" but when I was listening to Kjwan's songs, I noticed myself feeling the beat and banging my head a li'l hahaha. I guess I like them too!
Kjwan at the Hennessy Artistry Party
True Faith at the Hennessy Artistry Party
And there I was enjoying True Faith's performance :)
Pupil at the Hennessy Artistry Party
Ely Buendia, I call him "HISTORY"
Of course, I've spotted some of the hottest local celebrities, models and TV personalities. Let's start with Tim Yap, shall we?
Tim Yap
Megan Young
Andi Eigenmann with me! Yey!
Jon Avila with Georgina Wilson (They're like a couple hehe)
Raymond Gutierrez and Maxene Magalona. To the dude at the right, man, I'm sorry I forgot your name :(
And then, there was my angel :) Angel Locsin and Bubbles Paraiso
Whew! What a long and lovely night! I really had fun! I hope there'll be a lot of this in the near near near future hahaha! I love partying! To my (ehem) special someone, I behaved. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...