Pages


Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sony VAIO at the 14th Philippine Fashion Week

By Sai

I was one of the lucky ones to witness how Sony rocked the house at the 14th Philippine Fashion Week. There were upcoming designers who participated in their event including Russell Villafuerte, one of the finalist in Project Runway Philippines. The show featured these VAIO laptops and netbooks:







Here are some of my shots of the other designers' clothes. I didn't catch all the designers' name though. My apologies. My seat is not so nice so my attention is on how I can get the best photo of all the designers' collection, which did not happen. If you know a particular designer's clothe below just leave a comment in the comment box.



*More photos will be uploaded soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...