Pages


Sunday, November 7, 2010

Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao fights for the Philippines again versus Antonio Margarito

By Sai

Pacman is everyone’s hero. Every time he has a fight we hear that there’s a zero crime rate in Metro Manila in the news. Funny but it only shows how much Filipinos love him and support him especially during his fights. He is everyone’s hero.

Pacman’s latest fight will be with Antonio Margarito and we are all excited. I hope Pacquiao will still bring home the bacon! Go Pacman! I have one problem though, how will I watch it? My TV at home is not working :(

It’s a good thing my friend is a PLDT WatchPad subscriber. You can reserve a slot via WatchPad to view this exciting fight. For a must-see fight like this, I really need my PLDT WatchPad. I will subscribe soon. I think it was last year since I last watched something on TV. See? I really need to subscribe to WatchPad. If you're a non-subscriber at the moment you can signup to Watchpad. You must have a connection speed of 768 kbps or higher for a better viewing experience of the fight. My friend is subscribed at Plan 990 and he upgrades to Plan 1299 for this one. Not bad at all considering you can watch Manny's fight and you can also use this in other shows - better viewing experience! You can "Like" and check the PLDT WatchPad Facebook and follow their updates via Twitter.

I'm really excited to see this fight. I really support Manny for he never fails to make us proud. I'd watch this fight with Daddy. My friend will come over in our house and we'll watch it together. I'll prepare some popcorns. This is an instant movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...