Pages


Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to keep your curls beautiful and bouncy

By Sai

I've been getting a lot of compliments since I curled my straight hair. I first curled my hair and after two weeks I have it dyed. My friends loved the curls and they love my new hair color more. Even my officemates are asking who dyed and curled my hair. Well, it was Rocky who's taking care of my hair. He's a family friend, who owns a salon in Pasig City.

Rocky's applying some chemicals in my hair and I'm really freaking out because I don't want my hair to be damaged. I always believe that my hair is my crowning glory. I think this is in our unpublished handbook made by our great great grandmothers. I actually use two products for my hair - Sunsilk's Hair Repair (the orange one) and Cream Silk's Volume Up (the light blue one).

Now, how do I exactly take extra care of my colored and curly hair?

I use Sunsilk Hair Repair Shampoo. I've curled and colored my hair so the damage is twice as I can imagine. I use the orange variant of Sunsilk since it targets hair that needs repair. I observe my hair as I'm using the product too. Yes! My hair is not sticky or dull. It still has its natural shine (meaning my hair is healthier than it would normally be).

Next is Cream Silk. Actually I've been using both products as long as I can remember but I really like how they improved their products. Before, I thought it was the best products I ever had and now, true to their tag line, best ever! Okay, now let's talk about this amazing Cream Silk product! I don't love it - I super love it! I don't really apply any other curling product (that's how I want to call them) to my hair aside from Cream Silk's Volume Up. I was originally using the pink one (Smooth and Manageable) but when I curled my hair I decided to use the light blue one (Volume Up). Why? No strong reason at all. I referred to the photo (packaging). I saw that the model has curly hair and so I tried it. It makes my curls even curlier! I tried not using it for a week and my hair is so boring. I feel it's telling me, "Hey Sai! If you're not gonna use it I'm gonna be straight in a matter of days." Having felt my hair's agony, I then proved that this is an effective product to volumize your curls.

I DON'T COMB MY HAIR

Yes, I don't. My long and curly hair is "wash-and-wear." Hahaha, I don't know but I want to keep it that way. Combing straightens my hair. I want to keep the curls so I've given up my combing habits ;)

So there you have it! That's the secret of my curly hair :)
Thank you Sunsilk and Cream Silk for my beautiful hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...