Pages


Monday, November 29, 2010

How to do a French tip nail

By Sai

French Tip Nails
This is my first time to do a nail tutorial and I hope you'll find it useful. I always have a heart for French tip nails. In a movie I watched before (Red Shoes), it was mentioned that it was Imelda Marcos who popularized French tip nails in the Philippines. Honestly, I really don't care. All I care about is to have great nails for myself and for Toots (I call my special someone "Toots" to hide his true personality.) He's a man who likes his "girlfriend" (if that's what I am right now) to have great nails. I actually agree. It's a major turn off if a lady looks so fine but has dirty nails! Eeeeewwww!
Moving forward, I prepared a video for you on how to make French tip nails without spending a lot just to have it through nail spa and salons. After watching the video, feel free to drop a comment below and tell me something about your French tip nails! Have fun ladies!





Nail Tek Intensive Therapy II Buy 1 Get 1 free ".5x2 oz"Nail Tek Intensive Therapy II .5 ozSummer Infant Complete Nursery Care Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...