Pages


Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fashion disaster by Blake Lively

By Sai

I'm a big fan of Blake Lively especially in her character as Serena Van Der Woodsen in the TV show Gossip Girl. She's so sexy, stylish and very feminine and womanly. She's one of the celebrities I look up to in terms of dressing up. But look what I found:
Blake Lively. Photo courtesy of thegloss.com
What the heck is this? Please tell me this is not Blake!
  1. I don't like that blue fabric hanging under her skirt. I think she didn't pay attention as to what she's grabbing in her closet in this look.
  2. I don't like the belt. The belt (from afar) gave a distinct color in her outfit but still a no no!
  3. There's nothing wrong with having a simple hair style though but I think it adds to the ugliness of this outfit (my opinion only)
FYI, this is her first red carpet appearance and this is unforgivable! Hey S, what happened to you? It's not enough that your Serena character should always save you from fashion mistakes like this one. You should live up to your Serena character or else, people will be disappointed. I know we all make fashion mistakes every now and then and I understand the pressure you're on but please! At least don't let your top peep under your skirt.

I still love you though. Just don't make this mistake again. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...