Pages


Monday, July 14, 2014

OOTD: MIA

ootd 1 fashion street style blog

ootd 2 fashion street style blog

ootd 3 fashion street style blog

Top: For Me | Leather Pants: Dress Etc | Clutch Bag: Ensembles | Eyeglasses: Four Eyes | Flats: Dress Etc | Nail Care: Pink Parlour Philippines


I've been missing in action for the past three weeks (I guess) and it's all because of work. I can't find time to blog or even check my blog email. I plan to do this whole blogging/vlogging thing after work but I always find myself knocked out of bed. I'm not really a morning person so when my work requires me to be at the office at 9am, I feel like all my energy are being drained out of me. It's weird but I recently figured that out. I guess my body's not used to the morning rush.

I really apologize for the lack of updates. I still owe you a lot of video tutorials but I promise (really really promise) to work on it this week. Lord, help me!

Can you give me some ideas on what to blog next? Leave your suggestions below. It will really help me as I'm in my sabaw mode tonight. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...