Pages


Thursday, October 16, 2014

Nail Art Inspiration #2

easy nail art design
Being with Inglot Philippines is so fun because I get to put on makeup every day using Inglot products and they're for free. Haha! Who wouldn't want that, right? But aside from makeup, you all know that I'm such a sucker for nail polishes and I don't settle for just a plain nail color. I do nail art.

I hope you guys are following me on Instagram (@fashionbysai) because I post a lot there. Sometimes, I don't have time to blog (actually) and with my little spare time, I do quick photos and post them on IG.

Here's my last week's nail art. This one's really simple but if you want me to do a tutorial in my YouTube channel then comment below.

easy nail art design

easy nail art design

easy nail art design

This one's really easy and you can try it at home. I used Inglot O2M Breathable Nail Enamels in 611 and 688. I just love this candy-inspired design on my nails. Even my husband noticed it and said it was beautiful (because he has to or the wife in me will get mad. LOL)

That's about it for now. Can't promise to blog regularly due to my crazy sched but hope to can visit from time to time to check on my new beauty updates. See yah soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...