Pages


Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Organic Rituals

By Sai Verano

Spas are really hitting the beauty market so hard these days. People are getting busier and busier with their jobs or their business. We all love massages right? After a long week of stressful paper works and yelling from your boss, it's really nice to reward yourself with a relaxing treat. I recently discovered Organic Rituals, which has a very strategic place to be available. I'd like to review every little aspect of this cool and cozy spa as much as possible. 

Interior

The interior of Organic Rituals is just crazy! From the moment you walk in you'll feel the aura of a relaxed ambiance. As a marketer, I am very keen to interiors and other aspects of a business which will make them boom! Everything is perfect in the aspect of interior. The lights are super cozy. It will make you throw away all the negative things inside you. They even have a very relaxed soundtrack. Marketing-wise, the place is perfect for their target market.
The ambiance is really nice!

Entrance

This is my only problem with Organic Rituals. Your way to the spa is really freaky! I had goosebumps when I was working my way up to the spa. They have directions though. The last arrow will lead you to a scary fire exit. My recommendation is for them to put another sign for customers to see that they have to take the stairs to the spa. There's even one blogger who got lost and went up to the other floors looking for Organic Rituals.

Service

Organic rituals have a good service. Their staffs are very friendly and they are not afraid to talk to us. They entertain us too while they're offering their service to us. I was assigned to Ate Daisy who's really approachable. I even asked tips from her for doing my own pedicure at home. I must say that her foot massage is to die for! It was really R-E-L-A-X-I-N-G! I promise I'll come back with my daddy to have their signature Dream Weaver Massage. I got to try their long wear pedicure. Their nail polish is quite amazing because it will never stain your nails. I got a good nail polish color - it was pinkish and I love it!
Ate Daisy of the Organic Rituals

Products

I only took photos of those that Ate Daisy used on my feet. Here are the photos.
Sparitual's multitasker (base coat and top coat in one)
Nail polish with no nail stain by Organic Rituals
Other nail polish colors available
Quick dry manicure/pedicure formula by Organic Rituals
Check this portable cute pink spa by 
My Organic Rituals Experience

I'm really happy to be invited in this event :) Imagine free long wear pedicure? Yeah! You can call that privilege haha! I get to meet new bloggers too and the one who I often see at the office to claim her OLAY and Fit n Right prize is actually a blogger! Everyday is a new experience right?
Nice Organic Ritual Experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...