Pages


Monday, April 25, 2011

I want a Samsung Notebook Series 9!

By Sai

When I first saw the Samsung Notebook Series 9, I can't help but drop my jaw and want it at the comfort of my laptop bag! Hahaha, believe me ladies! This Samsung Notebook Series 9 is definitely for the urban, confident, modern and powerful chic of the metro! Look at it! It's so sexy!

Samsung Notebook Series 9
Samsung Notebook Series 9

I've seen this baby and I want to grab it from Alex, my friend who has this notebook :P It's super thin and lighter than your usual laptop. My laptop is heavy and I that's one thing that I don't like about it! You know how net savvy I am so carrying a laptop with me is always a must!

The Samsung Notebook Series 9 has the 2nd Generation Intel Core i5 Processor (1.40 GHz, 3MB with a turbo of up to 2.3 GHz). Of course, it's equipped with genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit) with a 4GH DDR3 which can be upgraded to 8GB.

It's 13.3-inch HD LED-backlit SuperBright Plus display makes it so chic and so "FOR ME" hahaha :P It has a resolution of 1366x768 with USB 3.0. Are you a webcam person too? Guess what? It has 1.3 megapixel HD webcam! Ooh! I want to try that one for my beauty video blogs. I wonder how it will make my videos improve! I really want an HD camera though but I really want to test drive its HD webcam! (Oh, Alex please let me borrow your laptop hehe). If you're always on the go and is always on a meeting or anything important that requires you to wait for your client in Starbucks for a meetup, then the Samsung Notebook Series 9's Li-Po battery will not disappoint you since it can stay for alive for hours! What's the weight of this diva? It's 2.89 baby!

Now I'm drooling! I heard that Samsung will be giving away this sexy laptop to their lucky fans. OMG! Yes, I did hit the "Like" button. Liking won't hurt me and if you like to win this too don't worry! There's nothing and no one stopping you! We'll do anything just to get this chic laptop, right? Haha! I didn't hear about the product launching of the hottest, latest and the sexiest laptop in town at the Peninsula Hotel. I just found this video and even stumbled upon this photo. Oooh! I want to meet Bianca Valerio again! I've met her a few times and she's really my idol! She's really nice!


Bianca Valerio and Borj Aloba in Samsung Notebook Series 9's launch
Here's the interview of well-known people in the fashion industry about how they feel and what they expect about the new Samsung Notebook Series 9. Thank you YouTube for this video! I saw Jenni Epperson in this video too!

7 comments:

  1. *drool* I TOTALLY ONE WANT , that has gotta be the most sexiest laptop i've ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently moved to my new blog chicstylista.wordpress.com I just wanna say thank you for the nice comments you've posted to my old blog, xo miki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I TOTALLY WANT ONE ! , this has got to be the most sexiest laptop i've ever seen! i got to have it (starts singing that song )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, indeed! It's so nice in real life! When I saw Alex's laptop I was like "whoa! give me that and get a new laptop!" hahaha LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Miki - thanks for updating me! I checked your blog before but it's not showing. You moved pala :) Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is great, i want one also so i can bring it anywhere i go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. take note! it's super slim so it won't consume much space in your bag :) and it's light weight too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...