Pages


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Outfit of the Day: I eat, pray and love!

By Sai

Another OOTD post for you girls :) I technically wore this yesterday and I took a photo of myself and made a video about this outfit after work :P

So here's my look yesterday:


What I wore:

White blouse (spandex) that my mom made for me :P
Apple green dress that my mom bought for me :P It has two pockets on the side that's perfect for putting my cellphone and other small stuff in it.
My "Eat, Pray, Love" necklace
My metallic headband that I bought from Market! Market. I like the color because it adds interest to my hair and it's almost the same color as my dress (with some shiny effect)
Cheap earrings that I bought from a Muslim store :P It's pale pink and I love it!
My favorite gladiator sandals that's perfect for summer

So there you have it! That's my look :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...