Pages


Monday, May 9, 2011

Maybelline Philippines is in the Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2011

By Sai

The Philippine Fashion Week has begun and it's the time of the year where fashionistas reunite in the runway! Yes, this is my "most-awaited" time of the year aside from Christmas and other holidays :) PFW is just like a celebration of fashion and showcases how talented Filipino designers are!


I will attend two fashion shows this week for the PFW Holiday 2011. I can actually go to all of them but I have to prioritize work over this, you know what I mean :P So, I will go to Wrangler and Penshoppe's fashion show. Last year, I attended Rusty Lopez, Wrangler, Oxygen and Sony VAIO. I just chose two this year :P

Of course, fashion shows require makeup artists and makeup artists need makeups! Maybelline Philippines is one of the official sponsor of PFW this year.


That's not the catch! If you like Maybelline products, now is the time to haul makeups from them :) There will be a sale of Maybelline products up to 30% and take note of this - ON ALL MAYBELLINE PRODUCTS! I'm wondering what to buy from them :) I like their BB Cream, which I use everyday. I think I will get some mascara that adds volume to your lashes as well as their eyeshadow palettes :)

I want to see different looks of models in the runway but here's a tip from Maybelline. Once I get to see how the models look I will post my own version hahaha! I will make a tutorial for you ladies out there!

Gee! I'm so excited to attend this season's Philippine Fashion Week. By the way, I'm still contemplating on what to wear. Can you help me? Post your style ideas below :) I will give full credit to whoever will give the best style idea!

See you at the Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...