Pages


Thursday, May 26, 2011

Product Review: NIVEA Sun Moisturising

By Sai
I know I had a late summer vacation. What can I do? I'm a busy girl? It's really hard to joggle my digital tasks (I'm referring to my day job), blogging, filming videos, events and my personal life! Oh geez! If only I have the power to make two Sais for a day I really would!

Last week, I had the best weekend ever (so far)! I went to Mt. Pundaquit with my boyfriend and his friends to hike and swim in the clear waters of Anawangin, Zambales. Of course, the NIVEA Sun Moisturising products are number one in my list. Aside from I want to put it to the test, I badly need sun protection.

Today, I will make a review of the three products that I got from NIVEA: (1) NIVEA Sun Moisturising After Sun Spray, (2) NIVEA Sun Moisturising Immediate Sun Protection for the body and (3) NIVEA Sun Moisturising Immediate Sun Protection for the face.

NIVEA Products


WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THEM

Of course, I love the high amount of sun protection that I get from this trio! Higher SPF means more sun protection. They have SPF 50. I love the consistency of the NIVEA Immediate Sun Protection for the body. It's easy to apply and the skin really absorbs it quickly :)

After swimming, I applied the after sun spray and I guess that's the reason why I was not toasted by the angry sun that day :P Before swimming I applied the Sun Protection for the body as well as that for the face. I also noticed that the NIVEA Immediate Sun Protection for the face can be a good makeup base :P (LOL). Seriously, I think it's nice :) It's also easy to apply and dries quickly. The skin absorbs its real fast, which I think is good :)

I also applied the same products, except the one for the face, to my boyfriend so that we don't burn our skin while having fun :P I also used all of them while hiking especially when we're about to go home.

Thanks to NIVEA because I am few shades darker. If I did not use it, I bet I will be negra to the max! My skin is just to friendly when it comes to harmfun UV rays. It welcomes every atoms and the result is.... (drum rolls please)
with my friend, Kim
Yes, I'm the lady wearing that printed top. Yuck! I mean, I was really toasted like a bread! That was me after my event at the Nestea Fit Camp Hot. I did not use any sun protection then (boo) and I suffered from people not noticing me because I was uber dark!

I also checked the price of these items at Watsons and I think they're pretty cheap and affordable compared to those of Belo's and that with the orange packaging. I forgot the name of the brand. It was Php200 less.

WHAT I DON'T LIKE

There's just one thing that I don't like about the NIVEA Immediate Sun Protection for the face - its consistency. I think it's too fluid-y. Well, that's just me. I believe it has a purpose but I just don't like it. The liquid was all over the cap/cover. Other than that, it's perfect :)

I believe there's still some of you who's like me - those who have a late summer vacation. Don't worry summer is not yet over! I mean, you can use these products even if it's not summer. As long as you need sun protection, I recommend you grab them!

Here are some of our photos during my Anawangin summer vacation with my ever loving boyfriend :)

Ehem, this is a stolen shot.
Heading home
At the bus terminal going to Zambales
The lake that we discovered when we're about to go home (boo)
Photo taken by my bf after swimming
The people that I'm with :)
First time to hike and it's so fun!
with my bf :)
Hope you enjoyed this post. Have you used the NIVEA products above? What do you think about them? Have you been to Anawangin too? How was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...