Pages


Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tips: How to achieve the perfect eye brow

By Sai

It has been said that our brows define our eyes. That's the reason why you should not forget to make those brows pop when doing your makeup. Some of us tends to forget to take care of their brows. I've been there hahahaha. When I was still in the "boyish" phase of my life, I didn't care if my brows are perfect. I don't even know how to pluck it.

Now that I'm a lady (ehem) I learned how to shape it properly. There are different brow shapes that you can do and find that perfect shape that defines your eyes the best. When I'm doing a makeup service for someone, I'm a little scared with brows. If I overdo it, my client will look like a monster (oh no! I don't want that to happen. They will kill me! hahaha). Over the years, you'll be an expert in this matter but when you're a beginner in doing your own makeup, brow stencils are to the recue!

 

My mom gave this brow stencil to me. You can buy brow stencils like this in any local beauty stores. All you have to do is lay it on your brow. Get the brush or whatever comes along with it and put some eye shadow on it. It's like your pattern to a perfect eye brow. You can also use brow pencils for this one but be very careful not to overdo it.

I'll try this when I'm not too lazy to try it hahaha. Head to your nearest beauty store and grab one now. Feel free to drop you sentiments, violent reactions (please no, this is just a joke) and comments below. Have fun ladies and stay fabulous!


Don't have time to go to the nearest beauty store? How about online shopping? Take a look at these eye brow stencils! Happy shopping!
Ardell Brow Perfection Stencils Ardell Brow Perfection Stencils  Eyebrowz Stencils to Darken and Shape with Wallet - Includes 5 Brow Shapes
 Fran Wilson Instant Brows Arched Easy to Use Eyebrow Template Stencil 

8 comments:

  1. hihihi would you believe I never used stencils? This is intriguing! I wonder how my brows will come out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe me too. Never tried using one pa. I'll try it maybe this weekend. Hopefully, I won't look funny hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea..Im kinda paranoid din with the eyebrow thing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe now we can stop worrying about our eye brows ;) Thanks to this stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting the perfect 'brows is one thing I don't think I can do on my one. I have thick brows and I don't know how to shape them. I'm scared to try it on my own. Haha

    If you don't mind, can you please answer my survey about blogging? It's for my thesis. :)

    http://tiffitotz.multiply.com/journal/item/170/Hello_fellow_bloggers._I_need_your_help.

    It will only take you a couple of minutes. Thanks! And by the way, I envy that you can be comfortable in heels. That's one of my frustrations in life. I'm "fun sized" but I can barely survive walking in heels all day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi "artlovingbookworm",

    Yeah, getting the perfect eyebrow is so hard to achieve. I'm just so glad man is continuously innovating products for our girly needs ;) Hahaha

    Sure, no biggie! I'll take the survey for you :) Will also invite you as my contact in Multiply.

    Oh, you gave me an idea for my future post! Don't worry, I'll give you tips on how to look fab wearing heels "all day" :) I know you can wear 'em too for hours!

    Have a lovely day ahead dear! I hope you can be a fan of The Fashionista to get more updates and tips from yours truly :) or just follow me via Twitter @ilgriffato hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting product! Will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for dropping by Michelle M :) Yes, I'll try this one too when I have the time to play with my own face haha ;) See you around!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...