Pages


Thursday, December 16, 2010

Girl bonding with Mrs. The Fashionista

By Sai

Introducing Mrs. The Fashionista ;) Of course, who else would that be but my mom. We had our mother-daughter bonding last month at the Nido Fortified Science Discovery Center. Since I’m a makeup artist, I colored my mom’s face. This is she before the makeup:
I straightened her hair in this photo.
And this is she after I colored her face with my crayons for the big girls (this is how I like to call my makeup paraphernalia):

We had so much fun fooling around.
We're two bad doctors haha
Ma, why are you smiling? The robot is trying to kill you!
And The Terminator shot my mom! Boo!
H-E-E-E-E-E-L-L-P!
Astro Mom meets Astro Boy P
Astro Boy meets Astro Girl hahaha
Oh gosh! I'm a bad pilot too hahaha
Now I know how hard it is to breathe when you're at the moon!
I hope we can do this more. We’re both very busy and we don’t have the luxury of time to see each other on a regular basis. Cheers to my mom and to all moms out there ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...