Pages


Monday, December 6, 2010

Freeway Fashion Show

By Sai

Who told you that you need to be invited in an event to cover something? Hahaha all it takes is a lot of stalking skills! LOL. At the start of the so-called "Ber Months" there were a lot of fashion shows going on left and right. As a fashion blogger, I need to be updated about the latest styles of different brands for my fabulous readers. Unfortunately, due to my work schedule (my real job) I can't attend every event but that will not stop me to bring you that latest in the fashion scene.

Today is a Freeway day! Freeway's designs are very chic! It's very empowering and it brings out the inner power of every woman. It's very stylish and I must say some of their designs are mod-inspired (at least that's how it appears to me). Check out the photos below and start choosing what to buy this Yuletide Season as one of your party clothes ;)

 



*Photos courtesy of StyleBible.ph



Shop instantly below! Just click the dress that you like to own :)
 BCBGeneration Womens V Neck Sequins Tunic Dress, Black Combo, Small BCBGeneration Womens Back Cutout Dress, Purple Haze, Large London Times Women's Sleeveless Shutter Tuck Dress,Brown,12 London Times Women's Ponte Sheath Dress,Black,10 Speechless Junior's Maxi Tube Dress,Charcoal,Large French Connection Womens Wendy Cotton V-Neck Ruffle Dress, Black, 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...