Pages


Saturday, December 25, 2010

Mary Kay is "Thinking of You"

By Sai
My Christmas gift from Mary Kay
Yes! They are! Mary Kay is such a sweet brand! I'm getting more and more attached to their brand since I attended their TimeWise Body Product Launch. It's always nice to know the brand not only through their products but also through their culture and the people behind it. I'm becoming a Mary Kay Girl.
I even got a letter from them and I love the paper! It's so chic and pink!
It was only today that I opened their gift for me. Gee, by the way, thank you for sending this Christmas gift. I didn't expect it. I got a letter from them and a box of chocolates :) I love chocolates ;)

I received a bottle of "Thinking of You" by Mary Kay. It smells so great. When I smelled it, it spoke to my senses like this:
I'm so sexy, sophisticated and I'm ready to be your girl. You'll think of me when you smell me.
Thinking of You by Mary Kay
Oh well, maybe I'm just thinking of what my Tiger (how I call my boyfie) will say/think if I wear this. Thinking of You is the perfect gesture to show your love to your special someone or to your family and friends. This is one of the perfect gifts for them! To smell is to believe. Go get one for your wifey, honey, boo or your baby and I'm sure they'll love it!

The packaging is so cute and vintage and girly! I love the combination of sky blue and brown!
The fragrance comes in a precious, smaller bottle designed with a rounded body so that when you hold it, it feels like a personal treasure. the carton lid opens to reveal a special area for a hand-written personal message. A keepsake heart charm is attached to the bottle that you can add to a bracelet or necklace. The Thinking of You™ Eau de Parfu will be available for purchase beginning February 2011 and retails at Php2,100.



This is a perfect gift for the Valentine's Day ♥ I hope you had fun reading this short post ;) Thank you Mary Kay for the gift! Big hug to Mary Kay! Mwah! ^.^

Oh by the way, don't forget to LIKE Mary Kay's Facebook fan page ;) Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...