Pages


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Have you swapped to OLAY?

By Sai

Did you know that The Fashionista is the “mother” of Olay Philippines? Yes, I am! I am the woman behind the Olay Woman *winks* I’m so proud of my baby (Olay Philippines) for creating a large community of woman who defies age and stayed pretty and young as they were in their early 20s. Believe me! I saw some of these Olay Woman and they really amazed me! They’re so pretty! I hope I’ll be like them when I’m in my 40s. Well, I don’t have to worry – I got Olay by my side.

I lost track of time and I can’t remember when this happened. Olay Philippines had a series of Swapping Events. I was at the first Swapping event and I experienced how people decided to swap from their old moisturizing soap to Olay Bar that not only moisturizes your skin but also helps fight the early signs of aging.

I had the chance to meet Miriam Quiambao, Daphne Osena and Cheska Garcia. They’re so pretty and their skins are so healthy! Miriam’s skin glows like the stars in the sky! She’s so pretty! Hahaha



The event was very informative and fun! There were booths everywhere where you can take a skin test and see if your skin is well moisturized, booths where you can take a photo and the swapping booth of course. The celebrity guests gave their tips and secrets in staying young as ever!

I hope you’ll continue supporting Olay Philippines as you support The Fashionista! Let’s all stay young, pretty and fab! If somebody tells you that you look 26 years old despite the fact that you're in your 40s or even 50s, don’t forget to thank Olay for that ;) Are you an Olay user too? Share your experience with us! Drop a comment below! Stay pretty everyone! *winks*

Never tried OLAY before? Shop here!
Olay Total Effects Skin Care Starter Trio Pack Olay Total Effects Night Firming Cream for Face and Neck, 1.7-Fluid Ounce Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer, SPF 15, 1.7 Ounce Olay Total Effects Eye Transforming Cream, 0.5 Ounce

2 comments:

  1. invite me to olay happenings!! :) all those that makes me all glamed up and girly! this runner needs pampering and kikayness! :)

    kassy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kassy ;) Sure, I'll invite you in my beauty events in the future ;) High five!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...