Pages


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Maybelline New York's Stiletto Run

By Sai

I'm in a lazy mode right now haha so I just filmed everything. To see what's inside my head about Maybelline New York's Stiletto Run just watch the video below.



I will be posting great photos from the event soon! I'll edit them first before posting it here ;) Have fun! And oh! Feel free to leave some comments below! Oh yeah, I wanna feel your love with those comments hehe ;) Stay pretty and fab everyone!



Care to shop?
Maybelline Pure Foundation - Pure Beige
Maybelline Pure Foundation - Porcelain Ivory
Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush - Peach Satin
Maybelline Dream Mousse - 20- Suede Sensation (.12 oz)
MAYBELLINE NEW YORK, 210 CROWN JEWELS, EXPERTWEAR, ALL DAY, CREASE-RESISTANT SHADOW, RETAIL $9, FREE SHIPPING!!!!

4 comments:

  1. More power to your fashion blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a Maybelline Mascara.. was thinking of getting this stiletto mascara, but the 3-in-1 Mascara was more appealing to me.. Hehe. I love everything Maybelline :)

    and nice VidBlog Sai! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Ruth! My gosh! I miss you! You should try this mascara! It's peeeerrrrrrfect!

    I hope you subscribe to my YouTube channel hehe ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...