Pages


Thursday, March 3, 2011

Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful

By Sai
"Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful" - Keri Hilson
Oops! I don't mean to sound so showy but it's not my statement. I just adopted it from Keri Hilson's song, Pretty Girl Rock. I just want to share this to all of you fab ladies out there!

I'm pretty sure that you love dressing up and wearing your makeup on. Some people will tell you nasty stuff and they will hate you simply because you are beautiful. I really don't like that idea! Don't worry girl, they're just jealous!

This song is for all my ladies out there! Hope you'll feel this song the way I do. This is my favorite line:

All eyes on me when I walk in
No question that this girl's a 10
My walk, my talk the way I dress
It's not my fault so please don't trip
Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
I hope you'll enjoy this one!



Stay fab everyone!

4 comments:

  1. oh yeah, me too! This song is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song too! some of girls hate you because you carry yourself well and they hate you for no reason.. Pretty girls Rock!!! *_*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...