Pages


Saturday, March 19, 2011

Makeup Haul and Maybelline New York products

By Sai


I just uploaded a new video in my vlog :P Yes, I think I'm officially video blogging and I really like it but don't worry I'll still post articles here. You know how much I love writing all my "kikay" (girly) stuff here :P

This video is about my makeup haul :P I love buying different makeup products and I featured some of the new ones that I recently bought :P


Thank you to all my friends who subscribed to my new channel! I really appreciate it guys. To show how much your subscription means to me, I actually mentioned you in the video above :P I hope you like my video. If you want to drop some comments about it you may do so by commenting below or in the video itself. Show me some love and rate it, like it, share it and comment on it! Thank you girls for all the support!

Stay pretty everyone!

2 comments:

  1. wow. special mention ako.. =) I'm excited na for tomorrow sis...

    Anyway, I'm an "ELF" girl din.. my skin is sensitive so namimili sya ng makeup. buti nlng hiyang ako sa elf kasi super affrodable sya =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naman sis! Hehehe I'm glad we're patronizing the same brand hehehe :) I will post your photos here soon! Ayusin ko lang yung portfolio ko :) Mwah! Til the next wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...