Pages


Thursday, March 17, 2011

OMG! I'm a celebrity!

By Sai

Yes, yours truly was tagged by Sunsilk Hair Experts as a celebrity. Hahaha, well not a celebrity like Ann Curtis though but according to their newest app I am a "CELEBRITY." Hahaha, so now I have the bragging rights LOL!

Anyway, I just took the test and their app determined how popular I am based on how many photo tags and mentions and comments... and photos (whew!) hahaha :P I'm a K, which means that I'm pretty close to A (I guess this is the most famous status!) Hahaha, so A is my next goal LOL :P Check out my celebrity status profile below:


You can also take the test at Hair Experts to know your celebrity status :P Of course, I wanna know the results. Feel free to share it below by dropping a comment. Don't be shy! This is just for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...