Pages


Friday, March 18, 2011

Alexadra Wallace, are you out of your freakin' mind?

By Sai

Okay, I hate racists! I hate people who sees themselves as superior over Asians. Man, we are all born humans here! You and I... we were born undressed. If you were born with your Pampers on, then I say you have to right to be racist!

I'm not speaking for Asians only but for everybody. I mean, what's your problem if Asians gather on weekends? Are we (Asians) complaining about your culture? Before you study Political Science and other subjects that you said you were studying (but if you ask me I think that's doubtful!), please study World History. Flip to the chapter where it discusses Asian culture, traditions and behavior. Don't you know that we (Asians) out number your race? Girl, we have China, Japan, Korea, Philippines and other Asian countries. If you combine all of us we can tear you into pieces!


I'm so sorry guys and girls but this video that I found online pissed me off! WTH! She's a great pretender! Acting like she's studious and all but nah! We don't believe you! Anyway, a friend of mine shared this video by David So and he b*tched this "B*tch! Kuddos to you man! You said it well!

Go and watch Davin's video. It's funny but I think it's very intelligent of him to post this video and defend our race. Hey Alexandra, watch this and learn proper "LOGIC."

"Polite and American doesn't even go in one sentence" - David So


5 comments:

  1. Haha... Miss Wallace is now in hiding from what I've heard. That was just very disrespectful of her to post that rant on Youtube knowing it could go viral anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! Instead of getting mad. I found her stupidity really funny. And it was funnier when David made fun of her. I'm reposting this one sis on Facebook :) It is worth sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rose - hahaha she should hide! Asians are just around the corner hahaha. I just wish she's out there unharmed :P

    @Chew On This - hahaha me too! When I saw David's video I can't help but laugh! He made his point in his video LOL :)) Sure share it sis, no problem :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. naku. Samurai lang katapat nyan :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Chinky - hahaha oo nga eh :P Nagtatago daw ngayon si Alexandra na yan :P Natakot sa mga nakapaligid na Asians sa UCLA (LOL) hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...