Pages


Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ripped

By Sai


Hi everybody! It's been quite a while since I posted my last Lookbook outfit/look. I just uploaded my latest look via Lookbook. This was what I wore at the Maybelline New York Stiletto Run event some time last week (I think). Are you ready?

Drum rolls please!

Charan!



I hope you can help me hype this look if you're on Lookbook too! If not, there's a like button at the left side of this photo. Kindly like it for me, please (begging, LOL)! You can also share this to your friends through Twitter.

Drop some comments (either below or in Lookbook)!

'Til my next look! Ka-chow!

2 comments:

  1. WHAT FITS YOUR EDGE? Find out on May 13 (Friday) 7PM at the Mall of Asia Atrium when Wrangler unleashes its rugged attitude. Driven by instinct and adrenaline, Wrangler showcases its Denim Collection in the Philippine Fashion Week 2011. Find out WHAT FITS YOUR EDGE!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...