Pages


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fashion Lookbook Update: I shall return in black and white

By Sai

Another Lookbook update from yours truly :P I hope you can hype it (if you're on Lookbook). If you're not on Lookbook, you can always hit the "Like" button (the one that you will see when you click this look but you can also click the "Like" button up there) or tweet this look!




Ladies, you have to create your own Lookbook account! It's so fun! For this look I wore:


White spandex top that my mom made for me :)
Cropped pants that I got from Greenhills Shopping Center (hahaha)
Boots from Forever21
Bangles that I bought way back college (yes, I still have it!)
Black Rosary that I bought as a gift to my dad (I kinda borrowed it, hahaha)

Til my next look!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...