Pages


Friday, March 18, 2011

Penshoppe's latest billboard ads

By Sai
Solenn Heussaff for Penshoppe
Have you seen the alluring billboard of Penshoppe with Solenn Heussaff? It always get my attention every time I pass by EDSA :P She's so sexy! Oh man! I wish I have that body too hahaha :P If you haven't seen the billboard yet, man! You're way behind LOL! Below are the new ads by Penshoppe :P












How did they do this? Oh well, here are the behind the scenes in their photo shoot for this ad campaign by Penshoppe. Solenn is sooooo hot!


I think those guys holding umbrellas should be in the ad too! :P
Wacky mode!
Nah! She's still beautiful though she did this "Thriller" pose haha
I hope you had fun :P Feel free to drop some comments below and I hope you like this post too! The like button is below


4 comments:

  1. I love Akihiro. Bagay sila ni Solenn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! I haven't seen him though and if I see him I might shout "I love you Akihiro" using the "I love you Piolo tone" hahaha

    About Solenn, she's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. try to look for the add of F& H in Guadalupe, Makati near Loyola Chapel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that Sam Milby's billboard? I saw that and he's so hot :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...