Pages


Wednesday, December 22, 2010

PLDT launches the PLDT Telpad

By Sai

PLDT TelPad
Last December 13, 2010, I was invited to be part of PLDT's product launching. PLDT launches it's iPad-like product - PLDT Telpad. I wonder what will this do to Filipino entrepreneurs.

I can't stop comparing it Apple's iPad since it somehow functions like that. It has a landline with it so bosses can have it installed in their offices. There's a dock in the landline where you'll put your Telpad to recharge it. I think this product is perfect for entrepreneurs who want to reach out to their market in a digital way. Knowing how digital marketing is important to businesses nowadays, I suggest entrepreneurs to get one for their businesses.

More applications will  be added to Telpad in the future since PLDT is continuously innovating great products both for personal and business use.
FEATURES

The PLDT Telpad includes a special handset with a 7-inch tablet computer. You can call using the handset and access thousands of applications available online. You will also get unlimited Internet access of the bundle service. It is powered by 1Ghz Cortex A8 processor. It's running using Android's latest OS version 2.2. It comes with a 2GB storage that can be augmented by an SD card and USB slot for more storage. If you like taking photos (and lots of photos just like me haha), the PLDT Telpad comes with a 2-megapixel front camera for shots and video conference calls (especially for online meetings with clients). See? It's very useful and if you're resourceful enough, you'll find other ways to use the Telpad for your business.
PLDT TelPad

The PLDT Telpad starts at Plan 1849 with 1Mbps broadband connection, which is pretty fast for its kind according to PLDT. Here's the good news: If you're an existing PLDT myDSL subscriber, you just need to add Php500 per month to your monthly bill to avail the PLDT Telpad.

I actually have plans to put up a business with my friends so I'll definitely try this one! Want to see our photos during the event? Hahaha, its super fun! We're trapped inside the PLDT Telpad!
This is my dear dear dear friend Erielle! I miss him so much! Love you E!
With my fellow bloggers!
This is my first photo with Ms. Janette Toral (winks)
Tell a story. Our own version of Willing Willie - blogger way! haha
"Blogger Family" - isang telenovela hahaha
Of course! I need to be photographed SOLO! hahaha
Vince, me and Jay L

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...