Pages


Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Fashion Academy Manila Launch

By Sai
Last week, I was invited to cover the Fashion Academy Manila event at the A-Venue Mall in Makati. I'm happy that I decided to go to the event despite the heavy rain that time. My effort paid off big time!
Lovie Poe

A lot of us think that it takes 46 fashion friendly chromosomes to become a model or to even penetrate the fashion industry. Some of us think that being a model is genetically transferrable (hahahaha). I say, "No!"

First of all, you gotta have the passion for fashion! You see, it's a general rule that when something is of your interest you'll definitely love it and learn a lot of things about it. That's what fashion and makeup schools are for.

I was once a modeling student and I did have fun learning walking techniques and basically mingling with people who has the same interest and "fashion fire" as I do!

The Fashion Academy Manila
The Fashion Academy Manila should definitely be part of your top list for fashion or makeup schools. The people behind it are awesome! They are the foundation of the Philippine fashion industry so just knowing this should remove all your doubts (if there's any) because, girl, you're in good hands!

Fashion Academy Manila is your one-stop fashion school. It offers a diversity of courses from modeling, design, photography, make-up, hair creatives, fashion, styling and even personality enhancement. I personally want to enroll to their make-up course as well as styling by next year (this year is dedicated for my travel and sporty goals in life ^_^)
The classes will equip students with the right tools as well as the necessary knowledge, experience and insights through mentors who are considered to be professionals in the business - Center Manager Cindy Arguelles-Lichauco.
Check out some of their facilities below:

Photography Studio

Hair and Makeup Studio
I also made a video coverage of the event. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...