Pages


Saturday, May 7, 2011

The sexiest contest from Samsung!

By Sai

I hope you have read and left your comment on my previous post about how I (badly) want the Samsung Notebook Series 9, hahaha! If not, then go ahead and read it because it will actually enlighten you why I joined the sexiest contest ever!

Samsung Notebook Series 9 is having their contest right now! Yes, they are giving away a Samsung Notebook Series 9 to one lucky winner! And don't just say "uh-huh" because this baby costs P79,000+ so what harm would a like on their page do me, right?

I just joined their contest and I am really hoping to win the Samsung Notebook Series 9! If you want to join this contest too just like the Samsung Notebook Series 9 page on Facebook and all you need to do is answer their question: Tell them what sexy for you is.

For your reference, I've included the promo mechanics below:
  1. Upload a stylish photo of yourself that defines what sexy for you is.
  2. Create a write up about your definition of sexy.
  3. Ask your friends to vote for your sexy photo entry.
  4. Make it your profile picture on Facebook.
  5. Sexiest photos might just win a Samsung Notebook Series 9 or a designer dress either from Rajo Laurel, Rhette Eala, or Randy Ortiz!
Now, if you don't have any plan on joining this contest will you do me a favor? Please vote for my entry! It should look something like this:
Help me win this contest by clicking the photo and voting for me :)
Please help me win the Samsung Notebook Series 9! Well, if not the Samsung notebook, at least, I want to win a dress from Rajo Laurel :)
Help me win a dress from Rajo Laurel by clicking this image!
You can also check out what the word "sexy" means to models and fashion gurus below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...