Pages


Friday, May 13, 2011

Trailblazer: Penshoppe 2011 Mid-year Campaign

By Sai

I was supposed to update you about Penshoppe's latest campaign this morning but unfortunately Blogger is under maintenance. Sorry about this late post (it's not my fault) but worry no more because I'm about to show you their latest campaign ;)

I'm pretty sure that new billboards will be up soon with their mid-year campaign - Trailblazer. I think their blazers and jackets are a must have especially for students. They are very hip, trendy and fashionable! I like the boyish/bad boy style of their jackets and I'm going to buy myself one :) Okay, I won't keep you waiting! Check out the photos below. You might see them soon in EDSA hahaha :P











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...