Pages


Sunday, May 8, 2011

Reminiscing at 5:30am

By Sai

Summer is waving its hands goodbye! It has been raining the whole day yesterday, which I find so cool because finally no more "Indian summer days" for me. I got to really relax. It's Monday again and that only means another week of working my *ss to earn hard core money (hahahaha).
That's the little Fashionista! I know how to pout and pose at 3 :P
I can't remember what I dreamed of but I definitely feel so light and bubbly today :) This is the first time for quite so long that I actually woke up this early - 5:30am ^_^. I got so inspired to write just by looking at my window where I see a beautiful tree. It's leaves are quite blue-ish to me because the sun's ray is not yet here to color it's leaves!

I dunno but this rainy day just brings a lot of memories to me - from my happy to bad days of my life. I remember when I was young and my mom would wake me up just this early to prepare for school. Oh boy! I'm a big pain in the ass because I tend to sleep while eating my breakfast hahaha! Hey! What do you expect a kid to do on a gloomy day at 5:30am? I'm supposed to be sleeping, right? I'm grow! Hahahaha!

First year high school pic. Look for me!

I remember when I was in first year high school. I would go to school before 6am and if I'm lucky I will go to school at 5am. That's because there was a scarcity of chairs in our room and our whole class go to school early just to get a chance to rest our butt until 7pm - see how long our class was? I'm not really a morning person so I really appreciate this chapter of my life where I actually put a lot of efforts in waking up early hahaha!

There's definitely a trillion memories going on right now inside my head. I can't tell all of that because I might bore you. I hope you enjoy Nicki Minaj's Super Bass. It's the perfect song for times like this. I feel so relaxed while listening to it :)

And you might want to check out my latest vid too!





Super Bass - Nicki Minaj Mp3
Mp3-Codes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...