Pages


Thursday, December 4, 2014

Alexander Wang x H&M Denim Collection

alexander wang hm-1

Have you seen a black and white poster all over the new section of SM Megamall? I'm pretty sure you do and it says it all. Alexander Wang is partnering with H&M for a new collection of awesome fashion. Today's the day we're going to see it.

alexander wang hm-2

Despite the controversy of another attempt to use a female body to sell something, Alexander Wang has definitely made noise because of his first-ever denim line. Wang's denim collection, I must say, is pretty minimalistic as it is composed of denim jeans with 3 cuts and 3 different washes each.

alexander-wang-denim04

alexander-wang-denim03

alexander-wang-denim02

I personally like the jeans though it's really not my style (yet). I've been wanting to explore the "boyfriend jeans" trend but I just couldn't find the right pair to do the job. I guess I should visit H&M soon and fit a jeans or two.

So, what do you think of Wang's denim collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...