Pages


Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Ethan's OOTD #3

It's been a while since I blogged about my son's OOTD. I even lost track how many I've posted in this blog as I usually dress him up, take some photos and just leave the photos to rot in my hard drive. LOL! Nah! Just kidding. I do this to document how my son is growing. You know? The kind where you'll remember great memories when you're a bit older.

So, while I was looking for some inspirations and ideas for my next blog post, I saw this old photo of Ethan last June. This is his outfit when we went to SM Megamall (Toy Kingdom in this photo, in particular) to celebrate Father's Day.

kid's ootd avon
Top: Avon Kids | Shorts: Gift from Lola (I forgot the brand) | Shoes: DC | Toy: Hot Wheels

We bought him 2 new Hot Wheels so he can play in the race track that afternoon. He was so happy with his new cars and he really had fun watching his cars fly inside the track. Of course, his daddy was the happiest that day. :)

IMG_2133

I also bought my very own Monopoly Card Game. I have to admit that I recently learned how to play this game through my friends at Carbon. It's so addicting and I have to get 2 sets for myself. :P I won the first 2 rounds, by the way. Haha!

IMG_2179 IMG_2176

Ethan's a bit bigger now but he's still so obsessed with cars. Although he found out that Spiderman, Thor, robots and Superman are cool too. Sigh! Time flies so fast!

To moms out there, how did you spend Father's Day this year? I want to know 'cause we might spend our next one just like that. :) Share them in the comments section below.

P.S. I'm sorry for the bad photo orientation. I tried everything but this is how Flickr wants to show my photos. If there's somebody out there who can help me, please let me know how to fix this. The orientation is just right in my Flickr account but it's like this when I embed the photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...