Pages


Monday, February 28, 2011

Product Review: Glam Works' Nose Pore Strips

By Sai

Blackheads are one of the major problems that most of us, not only ladies, experience every day. With the pollution in our environment, it will be a miracle if one has never had a blackhead before :P If you know someone then they are blessed - REALLY BLESSED!

I don't like blackheads! They annoy me so I make sure that I remove them regularly. My boyfriend and I decided to get one of these over-the-counter nose strips to remove our blackheads (yeah, that's our bonding and trip that day :P). So we went to the cashier and bought Glam Works' Nose Pore Strips.
Glam Works Nose Pore Strips
Pros:
  • Price is affordable. You can buy this nose strips in Watsons for less than Php100.
  • It's easy to use. All you have to do is to moisten your nose and apply the shiny side of the strip on your nose. Wait until 15 minutes or until it dries and peel it off.

Cons:
  • I don't advice it for those who has deep pores. My boyfriend has deep pores and this nose strip is not effective to him.
  • It does not get all the blackheads in your nose. 

Will I buy another pack?

No way! I won't pay even a hundred pesos for a product that won't give me best results. I'll just finish the 8 strips that were left and I won't use this product anymore :P Sorry to the makers of this product. It just doesn't work for me :P

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I was surprised at your blog regarding the item. I used it personally and had the exact opposite effect. The nose strip really clung to my skin and by the time i peel it off, i saw a lot of .. um ... pores. :) May i suggest, the way you attached the nose pore is upside down. I am just not sure how you pressed the strip against your skin and if you wet your nose clean first. Kasi hindi siya didikit pag dry yun nose.

    - Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Gemma,

    Thanks for sharing your experience with this product. It was my first time and I tried putting it both ways. I followed the instruction at the back of the packaging :P

    I'll try it again and hopefully it'll work. Actually, it got the blackheads in my nose but it only got those at the side of my nose.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...