Pages


Monday, February 14, 2011

I will invade Disneyland with cheap tickets!

By Sai

Disneyland, oh Disneyland! I have been dreaming of going to Disneyland ever since I was a kid but I never got the time and the opportunity to go with my family members to enjoy and have fun with Mickey Mouse and the rest of the gang. Let's just say that I'm a major kill joy when I was a kid :P

Now that I have the money, the time, and the will to go there I will not waste any moment! I was browsing through my Facebook account (as usual) and I found this discount Disneyland tickets link! Upon checking the site, I had this idea that not all people who go to Disneyland gets what they payed for. Is that true? That when you go to Disneyland you might get lost and you'll spend most of your time looking for your ideal place to have fun? Oh well, it's up for me to find out.

Since I'm looking for cheap Disneyland tickets, I searched for places that I can visit when I'm there! Look what I found! 
I should get a map when I get there so that I won't be lost haha
I want to see Tiger and Piglet! I'm a huge fan haha
Now.. this I really want to see!
A friend of mine told me that I should also look for Disneyland coupons to save more money in my trip! Oh gosh! I'll ask my boyfriend to go with me :P I want to be a princess and he'll be my Prince Charming for a week! Hehe :P

2 comments:

  1. i want to go to disneyland! its been forever since i have been there! let's go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! We've been talking about this last week :P Let's go! Let's explore the magical world!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...