Pages


Sunday, February 20, 2011

Justin Bieber is Proactiv

By Sai

Yes! You read it right! Justin Bieber is the newest endorser of Proactiv! I can still remember when I use to watch Proactiv infomercial before and it was Jessica Simpson who's promoting the brand then. Now, Proactiv also got Bieber's attention.

When you're a celebrity, it's really a MUST that you maintain your clear and healthy skin! We all know that Justin Bieber is a busy kid. Since he's in his teenage years, pimples are his major enemy.

I think everyone deserves to be clear, so I'm really glad to tell people about Proactiv - Justin Bieber
We all deserve a clear skin so if pimples are your problems, why don't you try using Proactiv now? Oh by the way, Proactiv has an on-going promo for Bieber fans out there! Win Justin Bieber concert tickets when you buy a Proacti kit! Promo period is from February 15, 2011 to March 30, 2011. All you have to do is buy a 30-day kit or a 60-day Proactiv kit in participating outlets. You can also buy your Proactiv kit online, through door-to-door deliver hotlines and in mall kiosks. If you're the lucky winner, you'll win two (2) silver tickets to the Justin Bieber "My World Tour Concert" to be held in SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds on May 20, 2011. Isn't this fun? Get your Proactiv acne and  pimple fighting skin care solution kit and you'll get a chance to see Justin Bieber perform live!

2 comments:

  1. I have been using Proactiv for like what, 9 years? I am not really a fan of Justin.. But I am expecting increase in sales for Proactiv! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proactiv is a great product! Some of my friends are using it and they recommend it. I'm not a huge Bieber fan too but it's a good thing he's also using Proactiv and his skin is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...