Pages


Saturday, February 26, 2011

I am sailing

By Sai

Whew! Finally, I posted a new look on Lookbook after how many months of being so quiet in that site. I was very busy and I really need to catch up big time! I haven't been blogging a lot but I am trying my best to update you guys with all my girly adventures ^_^

I hope you've read my post about saving the environment by decreasing your carbon footprint. We covered the blogger launch of Alter Space and we got the chance to relax - Mind you! not just relax but R-E-L-A-X! I got the chance to try sailing for the first time. So here's my look:


This was before the sailing activity. I'm waiting for our photos to be uploaded and I'll definitely post my crazy photos here :) I hope you can help me hype this look on Lookbook :)

Thanks sissies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...