Pages


Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Shopping: New items in my shop

By Sai
Olah! Olah! Welcome buyers (lol)! I recently published the a new page in this blog. If you noticed, there's a Shop page now at the top of the page, right after Advertise Here. Yes, I am now putting my online shop in this blog. Many of you know that I've been into online selling since college. I use to make caricatures for Multiply users and send them straight to their addresses. I used to sell Korean-inspired fashion clothes. After college, I became so busy with work and my personal life that I almost forgot my love of sharing great fashion finds to my Multiply contact.

Now I'm back! I will add few items every week (hopefully) for you! Don't forget to subscribe to this blog either through email or through Networked Blogs (to get updates straight to your Facebook) so you'll be updated with my latest item for sale :)

Now these brand new cropped tops are waiting for it's rightful owner. This is perfect for summer but since you're a Fashionista, you can definitely pull this off any time of the year ;) You can pair them with your favorite denim shorts and accessorize. Try wearing these with a cute sling bag.

Stripe Cropped Top (Gray with heart design)

Fabric: Semi-Sheer
Fit: Fits small to medium frames
Details: With a shiny purple heart design
Price: Php150
Patterned Cropped Top (Red)

Fabric: Cotton
Fit: Fits small to medium frames
Details: With a small lace-y pocket
Price: Php150
Ripped Blue and White Cropped Top

Fabric: Cotton
Fit: Fits small to medium frames
Details: With a shiny purple heart design
Price: Php150
Garterized Female Boxer Shorts (front)

Fabric: Cotton
Fit: Fits small to medium frames
Details: with two cute red button (front)
Price: Php100
You can also watch this video for my latest beauty and fashion haul. These items were featured. Go on, check it out ;)


Happy shopping everyone!


TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
  1. You can leave a comment below to order. Stocks are limited.
  2. To finalize your order, choose between bank deposits, PayPal or Western Union as your mode of payment. Once payment is made then I can either send your order through a courier or through meetups. Meetups is either in Makati or Pasig area only.
  3. Items are all brand new and are in good condition.
  4. You may contact me at saiongsayson@gmail.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...