Pages


Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Shopping List Ideas #3


FASHION BLOG: It's that time of the week again to share with you some shopping ideas. I feel like I'm a walking window shopper and I love looking through different stores and items. When I shop I go to different boutiques then I look around. Once I found something cute I imagine what I can do with it or where I want to put it in my room. If only I can show you my "wish list" you'd be drowned! My friends are a living testimony to that! Hahaha. I'll talk about that soon for now enjoy these items. If you like them then go ahead and buy them :).

Sigma Beauty's Make me Blush Travel Kit

Avon Kabuki Brush via Dress Etc

Wooden bangle from Dress Etc

Statement necklace from Dress Etc

Made-to-order Aztec-inspired bags from Kaelyn's Closet

Shu Uemura's Eyebrow Pencil in Hard Formula. I will be buying one soon in Hard 6 :)

Funny Contrast Color Shoulder Bag

Collarless Asymmetric Tweed Coat $48.00

Lace Floral Detailed Anomalous Dress

Mysterious Universe Tulip Skirt

Makeup collection by Forever 21

Metallic-inspired ensembles from Forever 21

Leopard print flats by Manels

Bag from Manels

Designer Glasses by Firmoo


Stone small bib necklace from Little Black Bag

Bling Headphone from Little Black Bag

Stone drop earrings from Little Black Bag

Bow crossbody bag from Little Black Bag

So far, this is the prettiest painted envelope clutch I ever saw! This is from Little Black Bag too.

And of course, get your Belle de Jour Power Planners now! I checked out if they are available in the nearest National Book Store at my work place and they already have them! Yay! I can't wait to purchase one!

Don't forget to follow me!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...