Pages


Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Slip into the alluring woman in you


BEAUTY BLOG: Hey sexy ladies! Today I'm bringing you Avon's newest product - Slip Into. Last September 24, 2012, Avon launched the latest addition to their fragrance line endorsed by Angel Locsin

Slip Into came from the idea of how wearing heels can boost a woman's confidence. Honestly, I am one of them. I feel like every time I'm wearing my heels my posture improves. I feel sexier, confident and in control. I guess my modeling workshops and training made me realize this.




As seen in the photos above, the bottle's shape was inspired by a woman's heels. I want to try this myself but I'm pretty sure that I cannot consume everything before the year ends. I don't really wear perfume or cologne a lot since I gave birth. It might irritate my baby. Of course, on special occasions, I wear perfume and I want to try this one once it's available.




Slip Into will be available starting October 16, 2012. Slip Into Eau de Toilette Spray will be available for P1,350. Every purchase of Slip Into from October 16 to October 31, 2012 comes with a free stylish Slip Into Bag with a Shoe Compartment.

The good new is I'm an Avon lady so if you want to try this just email me at fashionbysai@gmail.com. 

Don't forget to follow me!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...