Pages


Thursday, October 18, 2012

FOTD: Freeway Rush


BEAUTY BLOG: Hey ladies! It's been so long since I did a FOTD post. There's just so many things to post and so many blog ideas going on inside my mind that, sometimes, I tend to forget them. Since I took some photos earlier of how I look like, I will not waste my time and I'll blog about this now or else I will forget about it again (as what I regularly do). So, here's how I look like today.

I feel extra diligent (don't know if that's the right term) today so I did a little effort on my makeup. Part of it was because I will attend an event today by Freeway and the other part is that I have extra time this morning to do a full makeup routine. This look is actually incomplete because I did not use any concealer and no mascara at all. I just don't feel like using them plus I'm wearing a pair of super bold falsies. I did not even curl my lashes. I don't know what exactly I was thinking this morning but, anyway, I think my FOTD looks fantastic!


This shot was taken at my space in the office while listening to some Jango playlist. I love Jango! It's like having an iPod inside your computer! I also styled my hair a bit and I love my new-found hair style. It's super easy to do. It just took me around 5 minutes to finish it. I'll try to make a hair tutorial soon. I promise!


PRODUCTS USED:

(Face)
Avon Healthy BB Cream from Dress Etc
ELF Clarifying Pressed Powder in Apricot Beige

(Eyes)
ELF Brightening Eye Pencil
Nichido's Single Eyeshadow in Gold Frost
ELF Eyeshadow Quad (I only used the bronze color in the palette
Falsies

(Cheeks)
ELF Blush and Bronzing Powder

(Lips)
Maybelline Color Sensational in Soft Azallea

These are all my shots. I was actually planning to cam whore but unfortunately my camera's battery died. And that's just great because I have to attend an event tonight! Hahaha! If you'll look at my camera's memory card, I only have two photos from the event. Nyay! At least I learned my lesson today - CHARGE YOUR CAMERA AT HOME. Haha!

Hope you like how I look today! More FOTDs soon! Subscribe to my updates so you'll be notified straight from your email! ;)

Don't forget to follow me!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...