Pages


Saturday, October 27, 2012

A spooktacular Halloween sale


FASHION BLOG: Booyah! Yes, you'll hear a lot of that starting today! Since we're few days away Halloween, I'd like to share two spooky (but in a fashionable way) news! Want to know what to wear this halloween?

Before I share any sale event here let me just tell you that I will be partnering with ROMWE soon! Yipee! It's such an honor to be one of the bloggers who will work with ROMWE. I will be putting them in my sponsors section real soon! Simple things like this make me really happy because it just proves that all my sleepless nights just to post an article is paying off because brands are trusting my site.

So off with the sale we go. If you're subscribed in ROMWE just like I do, then you'd probably seen this in your email inbox. ROMWE currently has a halloween sale for up to 60% off! Great deal, right?

Detachable Sleeves Denim Coat

Cross Print Distressed Jumper

Classic Gold Velvet Wine-red Leggings

Skull Hand Black T-shirt


Cut-out Back Pleated Lake-Blue Dress
If you're planning to be a fairy or a princess this Halloween then this dress is for you. I find this very very cute and I can even wear this on a regular day.

All-over Spike Design Bra

If you're inspired by Lady Gaga then this is for you!

UV Protection Rounded Sunglasses
How about a Johnny Depp-inspired outfit? He sure has so many creepy characters that you can copy!

Locally, we'll have a Halloween sale at The Araneta Center so you have to check that one out! Sale will start on October 30 and will end on November 4, 2012. 



They actually invited me to participate in their Spooktacular Halloween Party earlier but unfortunately I cannot come. To my Filipino readers, hope you were there at The Araneta Center. If not, then enjoy these photos.


Beast and that creepy guy from The Pirate of the Caribbean

Disney Princesses with TJ ;)

If you want to see more photos then visit Araneta Center's Facebook page.

Photo credits: ROMWE online shop and Araneta Center via their Facebook page.

Don't forget to follow me!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...