Pages


Tuesday, October 16, 2012

LOOKBOOK: Dress Me Up




I can't wait to talk about my look for my first styling gig. This is what I wore at the Dress Me Up Fashion Styling Event by Araneta Center. I was actually thinking of wearing a dress that day but since I have a strong feeling that running here and there is part of this event, I opted to wear shorts and my flats.
I came from my son's checkup that day and he likes to play with my collar-inspired necklace with spikes, which I got from Dress Etc.


I'm so proud of how my first styling gig went. It was a stressful, time-bound but happy and memorable! What I love about this entire experience is that I am with my brother in this event. If you want to know more about the event just click here.

Here are more photos from the event.

With the Marketing Officer who assisted us. We call her "Charot."

Janine Tugonon's legs are looooooong. :P




The lover (LOL)

The Corporate Lover (LOL)






With Ria and Rovie

With Mich and Rhea

I've arranged all the stuff that I used for styling Janine Tugonon. I am such an OC person! :P I made sure that everything is well accounted for.

Super late bruch at 3pm. WTF!


Notice how most of the other fashion bloggers are wearing either a skirt of a dress. I think I made the right choice in wearing my shorts ;). It made me move easily. Perfect for challenges where you need to run and run and run more haha.

Here are more photos of my look ;).




Thank you Nicole for this lovely pair of earrings! I adore them to the max!




Top: Thrifted | Shorts: Bazaar | Necklace: Dress Etc | Flats: Sole Mate via SM Department Store | Watch: Tomato | Wristlet bag: Bazaar | Eyeglasses: Firmoo | Earrings: Gift

Don't forget to follow me!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...