Pages


Monday, October 8, 2012

Shopping Ideas #1


FASHION BLOG: Hey ladies! One of my favorite things to do is to scout cute items online that I want to buy or I want to recommend to my friends. If you'll sit beside me for a day, you'll know what I mean :P.

This week, I want to show you some of the items that I already have and some that I'm still wanting :P

 

Buy one take one bracelets from Mauve for only P150


Heels from People are People. This was on sale during our Dress Me Up Styling Event for only P800. Great deal!


Cropped top from People are People. This is what I used for Janine Tugonon's second casual look when I styled here. More about this piece here. This was on sale too for P599.





Yes! I've been stalking bags, envelope clutches and crossbody bags at LBB :P.


I can say that this dress is one of my favorites in Ensemble's latest collection featuring works of Chris Diaz! I've seen them in real life and they are really gorgeous!


This is currently one of my faves! I got this Hello Kitty jewelry and accessories organizer at Dress Etc


I have the hot pink Hello Kitty-inspired fashion eyeglasses from Dress Etc! This is perfect if you want to play with your outfit! Perfect piece to drive attention! ;)


These are crossbody bags from Kaelyn's Closet! Oh gosh! I want one!

Hope you liked these products! I will definitely find more for ideas on what you should buy soon. What's your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...