Pages


Friday, October 19, 2012

The Unexpected Tomato Time


FASHION BLOG: Sorry for posting this too late! If I haven't seen this in my blog notes, it'll probably still be in my subconscious mind (haha!). So, again, before I forget about it let me share with you an accidental prize that I got from Tomato.

I think it was two months ago when Tomato tweeted, DM-ed and PM-ed me telling me that I won a Tomato Time watch from them. At first, I was skeptical because I did not join any of their contest but since it came from their official Facebook personal account I thought, "Why not?"

It took me two weeks to claim the prize and I feel a little bad about that one. I got this cool black wrist watch from Tomato. FYI, Tomato has separated their watch collection and made a different brand out of it. It's now called Tomato Time. Personally, I like it better especially with the logo in their watch. Before it was "tomato" but now it's a capital "T" with a crown above it, which I think is co cute :).





With my prize and the Tomato watch I bought and am loving!

I, personally, am in love with Tomato's watches! They are just so cute, fashionable, trendy and affordable! Before I purchased my first Tomato watch, which I featured here, I was really looking at all their items in their online shop. Believe me! I'm drooling over most of their watches, boots, skirts and tops! I even introduced their watches to my husband and brother and they loved the designs plus that fact that they are cheap. The price range from P500 to P600.

Thank you to Tomato Time/Tomato for another addition to my Tomato Time addiction! It was truly unexpected but I really appreciate it! I hope that by posting this short article I returned the favor! ;) More power to Tomato Time and I will surely buy more items from Tomato! :)

Don't forget to follow me!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...