Pages


Wednesday, October 10, 2012

EVENT: Lolita Fragrance Grand Launch



FASHION BLOG: Hey ladies! I'm back with another event update! This is actually long overdue and I have a strong feeling that if only killing someone is not a crime, I'd probably be dead right now. Sorry Paul for posting this event too late. I was so busy and my backlogs are piling up. I don't want to post this longer than posting it now so here we go.


I was invited by Paul the PR Guy to his event. It was my first time to attend an event at 55 Events Place in Quezon City and, I must say, the venue is so gorgeous! I'm not sure if it's the venue or the beautiful setup that Paul and his team came up with.

I arrived at the venue early so I have time to mingle with other fashion bloggers like Aisa Ipac, Ana Gonzales, Sarah Tirona, Hazel Salcedo, Ruth Floresca, Mich Bugante, Rhea Bue, Jen Maslang, Kai Romero and so much more! I have to be honest with this one. I really want to approach Tracy Ayson but I was too shy. That's one chance lost! I'm a big fan of her blog.


















I find the event "cute." Why? Simply because everything is pink! It's so girly! I actually have no idea what "Lolita" was until the event started and they introduced the product endorser/ambassador, Myrtle Sarrosa. If you're like me, you'd probably think that "Lolita" is just a random name but no! It's actually a fashion statement in Japan (I think) that's different from "cosplaying." I still have to research on this topic though for I am still a bit confused.

Lolita fragrance line is a must try! I am lucky enough to get all of the variants for free at the event. I can't wait to try them especially Cospink.

What out for my upcoming vlog and I will show you what's inside this loot bag :)

Lolita perfumes are the only perfume line in the market that has 5% of something something that I did not take note of. What I know about that 5% is that it really makes your scent last all day long and I am trusting Myrtle's words on this. Once I've tried it and it disappointed me, I will, definitely, not believe every endorsement that she will have in the future. Of course, it's too early to conclude. What I know is I'm excited to try them. Too bad my son has an acquired asthma, which prevents me from using any perfumes now :(.

I feel so happy that I won a Pioneer earphone in this event. I was actually not expecting it. The event started with a raffle and guess who won first. Me! I was putting my lipstick on (retouching) and silently telling myself that I should not pay attention to the raffle because I seldom win in those kind of event energizers. But I did! Luck was on me that night! Thanks Paul and your team of the earphones! I gave it to my husband and he loves it! I might do a little review on that soon.


Photos courtesy of Ruth Floresca

What else? What else? That's basically my Lolita event experience. It was great! I had a great night! Oh! Let me just share this with you. I just feel so sad that the event started late. I was supposed to go to another event. It was an event by United Colors of Benetton and there's Zumba there! Zumba! Yes, Zumba! Sad but I think it's just not for me.

See you in my next event update!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...